Monday, February 06, 2006

At the end of the day...what can you say?

I am leaving town soon. Hip hip fucking hooray. I don't think I've ever needed a vacation so bad. My heart wounds are itching beneath torn, careless bandages strapped on in the hurry of battle. I think there's an infection.

Ghost Boy, it was nice to see you..but I need you to fade back into the mist for awhile...I need to reshelve these soul-aches, I think I cracked the spine of this book too soon. Fuck, I don't know. Maybe I just need some sun and family and great food. Oh, and my friend to call me up and say: "Hey Saren! It was a big joke! I'm not dead, dummy!" Yeah, that would be nice too.

I used to be a Superhero
nothing could hurt me
not even myself
But you were like a phone booth
that I somehow stumbled into
Now look at me
I am just like everybody else.
I am
just like everybody
else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home