Thursday, May 25, 2006

Varekai

Here's another reason why my job is pretty fucking great...
I just got back from seeing Cirque de Soleil tonight, with one of my favorite clients, J. We had such a great time! There were points where it was so beautiful, so amazing, and where I was so happy I felt like crying. It was really special to see J have such a wonderful time, and with all the mental torment of her illness she goes through she really deserves it. Alot of my co-workers thought that J wouldn't be able to handle it, but she was perfectly lovely and there were hardly any delusions or outbursts at all. We just had so much fun, that even though I luckily got to go for free I promised myself that I would go the next time I get a chance and even shell out the dough for it because it really is worth it. Our seats were great, close enough to drool over the most perfect male bodies you have ever seen... Emily, remember when we went in Orlando? I swear, this one was even better. You need to go.
Allright, I know I'm gushing and I sound like a soccer-mom who just got back from seeing Lord of the Dance but hey: Fuck You. My face is sore from smiling so much and if that means I'm a dork than well, it wouldn't be the first time...and I'm sure it won't be the last.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you do not get enough comments. I was thinking about writing a poem to go with your Atlanta poem but realized that it would have taken away from it. I also thought about finding all the things about this place that made you flee it and destroying them but that would have stunted your growth as a person, plus I would have had to leave my room late at night, and by midnight I am half drunk and half naked and I could never get any work done that way.

Goose

10:16 PM  
Blogger Human said...

Goose,
You're right. You'd really need to be completely drunk and naked to get any real work done. If you're going to attempt to assist me in some therapeutic cleansing of all things painfull-Atlantic then I'd appreciate it if you go whole hog. so thank you.
thank you for not half-assing my shit.
But fuck taking away from anything, if you got an atlanta poem I want to see it!
-S

10:20 PM  
Blogger emily said...

I do remember, it was a high point in my life! I have been dying to go, and I am filled with envy that you saw it. I am glad though, because beautiful things need to be seen and appreciated by you. You are one of the few who can do justice to an description.
Missing you!
Emily

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home