Saturday, April 01, 2006

There are works of art beneath my nails...

Everywhere, everywhere, art ART!
The show went well, hand-rolled sushi, I played the fuck out of strange instruments... and everything was well in the world.
Read that poem for Julie at the slam, very difficult, emotional...but felt right to share it.
Starting pre-production for the film this summer, (again) have some definite help with the budget, the lead actor I originally wrote the script for will actually be here to do it, hooray!
Recording the songs with Greg, getting free pirated music software that I could normally never afford...
Ta-Da! Here lies the big SECRET...how do I keep forgetting? All that it takes to make me happy waits in the creating. Actions done for the simple sake of breathing, seeing, feeling, laughing...
All the money demons with their wet claws, the tired body, the burning lungs, the boys with their pushing and pulling, every worry slips off me like a dress when I am living inside my hands my words my music my pictures my art your art that guy's art her lovely dripping art.

I will find a new place..today I am looking..done with the fretting...I'll do all I can and it's all I can do. Today the sun is out and I am meandering..I had coffee and brunch with the sweet miss Bradien and now I am out hunting for my new place. Very exited about it, thinking about how it will look, what I will cook, where will the little Uba cat sleep?
It's all in the direction, the horizon, where to turn your feet and say go.
(so jump the fuck outta my way, bitches)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home