Thursday, July 13, 2006

How fabulous! How extraordinary! I am just tickled fucking pink!

Looks like I'm sick. Hooray! How the hell did this happen? Came out of nowhere..I haven't been sick much at all this year...now here it is..July..and I'm at work and feeling like falling onto the floor to sleep and every inch of me has that dry hot fever ache feeling and the trek home seems like miles barefoot through Antarctica. It is really that daunting, I feel so shitty. Maybe I should call a cab. I wish this wasn't happening the day before I'm off for two days...if it were earlier in the week then at least I could of just missed some work..and that I certainly would not mind. Damn. All my weekend plans pretty much in the toilet.
Oh, pop my head open like a pez dispenser..suck on my brain tablet and get my disease..
because
well..fuck,
you deserve it too.
I hate all you healthy people right now. seething with envy..
go get stabbed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home