Wednesday, June 14, 2006

If another fucking ignorant human hole

comes up to me, IN FRONT OF ONE OF MY CLIENTS and begins to humiliate both the client and I by loudly going on and on about what a GOOD person I must be to be doing such GOOD work and "OH! What PATIENCE you must have! I could NEVER do that!" And looks gooey-eyed down at my client as if he/she is some kind of fucking Jerry's Kid and I am some angel of charity...
I swear you yuppie christian assholes I will stab you in the eye, I will kick you in the spleen, I will steal your SUV and have a crack/meth/hooker/priest/necro party in it, I will piss on your toothbrush ....
My client may have a disability, maybe mental retardation but He/She is NOT some drooling "Retard"... they can hear you, they can uderstand you, they can feel rotten and embarassed to be singled out as someone who only a SAINT could possibly work with.
FUCK! Have some god-damned respect, shithead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home