Monday, December 19, 2005

Your emotional analysis gives me vocal paralysis

Single again, yee haw. Now they come up out of every shadow, with the god damned movies and drinks and dinners, clamoring to set themselves on fire...walk the plank for me...celebrate my prettiness.... I don't mean to complain but c'mon, I need a breather in the lobby.
Men. Half of them want to be diapered, and the other half really ought to be.
Another one! What the hell am I to do with this? Too soon to be saying all this dripping beautiful stuff. I'm not going to run away, but this just isn't what I want right now. I'm still sporting the iodine-doused scratches from my last escape.
Fuck! I sound like such an asshole!
Things are just so good right now: music, volunteer job, fencing class, rediscovering what a splendid pack of friends I have, etc etc...
afraid of it getting fucked up.

I don't want to fade in you- I make my own scene
Lovers will just steal your clothes but I'm not one of them
Forgive me I just didn't want to run away with you
I don't want to take you home or shack you up with me
or make you Mrs Anyone or make you Mr Me
I'm just
into you like a train


Beautiful Boy, forgive me.
forgive me
forgive me

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You clicked into mine, I clicked back into yours, and you should keep writing. Good stuff. Have a great End Of Year Thing Everyboby Is Trying To Define Differently.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home